Lars Jacobsen from Nurnberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I'm not really sure if I would sign him ,I appreciate the dire situation we are in but is this really the quality we were promised:oops:

http://onside.dk/node/14834

Can anyone translate this for me. Thanks in advance.

The international defender is on his way to Everton, dicision comes tomorrow. It looks like Lars Jacobsen will get his dream fulfilled to try the Premier League.

Onside.dk believes therefore that the former FCK-player is in discussion with the premier league club Everton FC, and that a deal will be revealed tomorrow.

- I have no comments to the situation of Lars Jacobsen, more than I expect a solution tomorrow at the latest, says his agent Karsten Aabrink

Onside.dk has not been able to get in touch with Lars Jacobsen himself, but when you call him, his answer machine says that he's in GB. In Everton Jacobsen is after the position of RB. Normally that position belongs to Phil Neville, but due to injuries in the squad he's playing in defensive midfield.

Lars Jacobsen can transfer to Everton on a free transfer since his contract with Nurnberg has run out.

Not fluent in danish so I might have misunderstoos a word here or there, but that's the rough translation.

It's not the high profile signing we've been waiting for, but it's a shrewd move by Moyes. A seasoned versatile international defender who can provide much needed cover for the squad and hopefully compete for a starting place.

Annan on the other hand would be a good signing. Surprised Chelsea or ManU haven't been after him to be honest.

This signing makes me believe that Moyes will let Neville focus more in the midfield to cover up empty spots there.

The international defender is on his way to Everton, dicision comes tomorrow. It looks like Lars Jacobsen will get his dream fulfilled to try the Premier League.

Onside.dk believes therefore that the former FCK-player is in discussion with the premier league club Everton FC, and that a deal will be revealed tomorrow.

- I have no comments to the situation of Lars Jacobsen, more than I expect a solution tomorrow at the latest, says his agent Karsten Aabrink

Onside.dk has not been able to get in touch with Lars Jacobsen himself, but when you call him, his answer machine says that he's in GB. In Everton Jacobsen is after the position of RB. Normally that position belongs to Phil Neville, but due to injuries in the squad he's playing in defensive midfield.

Lars Jacobsen can transfer to Everton on a free transfer since his contract with Nurnberg has run out.

Not fluent in danish so I might have misunderstoos a word here or there, but that's the rough translation.

Thanks Blue Wiz. Tommy Gravey must have put a word in.:D Danish starting right back.

This signing makes me believe that Moyes will let Neville focus more in the midfield to cover up empty spots there.

Possibly. Hopefully not though. I think Rodwell has already proven himself to be better than Neville in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.