Lars Jacobsen from Nurnberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

a whole wheel of cheese?
Right back but can play CB too, plays for his national team (or did). Linked a few years ago in the transfer window but I think he snubbed us or was injured or something.

If he has a pulse. We'll take him.

Robin Sisland

Player Valuation: £5m
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kofi_Annan

We're gonna kick some arse if we get old Kofi like. I heard he is a brutal bastid in the tackle. Not much gets past him.
Apart from the Darfur 'genocide', the US/UK invasion of Iraq, the oil for food scandal and sexual harassment of co workers by the UN high commissioner for refugees.
A complete liability. He'd have the ball in and out of his own net and still be denying the match had kicked off.

Makis

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Sounds a bit desperate. We need bodies and Jacobsen is experienced and not too old, but he has been plagued with injuries (only 7 matches last season) and he also did a dirty trick to one of his old clubs (promised to stay there to help them fight relegation and signed a contract with another club a few days later).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_Jacobsen

anchorman9

Player Valuation: £225k
A third right back? Are we gearing up for Neville in midfield? Probably!

Ah well, can play centre half as well so it will help the squad.

Midfielders and strikers next please though Moyes!

Makis

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Hibbert is probably out for a long period. And Jacobsen can play CB as well. I think these two are the deciding factors why Moyes is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks