Lars Jacobsen from Nurnberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit harsh, are you offended by it bill?

Ah, not really.

Everyone likes to have a pop at us Americans every now and again and I'd like to think that I can handle some good natured jesting every once in awhile.

I'm guessing it was a culmination of things where that particular issue is concerned but that's just a guess on my part.

A nice thought mate, albeit its probably wrong. This signing smacks of desperation

wall_lollipops.jpg

:p:p:p:plol;)

The buzz is now the mystery Ghanian isn't Koffour but like I stated earlier a younger player Anthony Annan. Per Kipper a moment or two ago.

The mystery ghanaian is 90% going to Anthony Annan an all action midfielder from IK Start who is on loan at stabeak in norway he was on trial at Blackburn at the begining of august where he impresed massively but they are dithering and Everton have always been in the hunt for his services it might be a 1 year loan deal

The buzz is now the mystery Ghanian isn't Koffour but like I stated earlier a younger player Anthony Annan. Per Kipper a moment or two ago.

The mystery ghanaian is 90% going to Anthony Annan an all action midfielder from IK Start who is on loan at stabeak in norway he was on trial at Blackburn at the begining of august where he impresed massively but they are dithering and Everton have always been in the hunt for his services it might be a 1 year loan deal

I would be offically made up if it was, ive banged the drum for this lad for a long time, i wondered why he didnt go to Blackburn.

The only bad marks against this lad is some think he couldn't hold up in Premiership. Not sure if he is to brittle or just looks that way. But reading some of the news about him he could be a very astute signing. At least these last moments are becoming interesting to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.