2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think it’s a lot of money to be honest but I’m starting to come around to having a real bedded in Central defence who know each other and what the manager wants. Come on, Happy!

Funny enough i have been thinking will Man utd go for Zouma,if that happened

The fact that Man U have had an opening bid of 70 mil for Maguire turned down, says this is the player that they want.

That`s an opening bid, so they would`ve anticipated an initial knock back.

If they wanted Zouma they`d have bid for him.

Personally think Lampard is a lunatic going there-but it may be his one time only [and probably expected it many years in the future] ,thinking he will get time,time i dont think chelsea will give him,the fans will do and its a decision from chelsea to get them back onside,but for me a wrong choice by chelsea to go for someone that's had one year as a boss

...but he might never get a chance again if he bombs at Derby next season. I think you have to take these opportunities when they arise, especially in an occupation that’s so precarious.

What I think Lampard does is surround himself with people who’s knowledge and capability he can tap into. Decisions ultimately lie with him, but it’s a sensible approach for any Manager in any field of work.

...but he might never get a chance again if he bombs at Derby next season. I think you have to take these opportunities when they arise, especially in an occupation that’s so precarious.

What I think Lampard does is surround himself with people who’s knowledge and capability he can tap into. Decisions ultimately lie with him, but it’s a sensible approach for any Manager in any field of work.
100% this. Once he has been the manager of Chelsea he will likely never need for a job again.

...I agree. If Lampard is keen on keeping Zouma he’ll try and convince him to stay but if the player wants to leave then that’s usually what happens.
Chelsea need to shift at least one centre half too, can’t see them turning down a problem that sorts itself

Chelsea are stupid enough to sell they don't deal in talent they deal in £ so we can hold on to that little hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.