Homepage Update: Koeman Not Confident On Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree

The usual posters would say "same old Everton". Koeman has set the stall out

Yup, like it or dislike it, you can't argue that at least he has been 100% open when asked on the situation, meanwhile Barkley and his agent have said nothing, not given an answer now for a long period on a contract sitting on a table for him, meanwhile his agent has been on the hotline to any club or reporter going trying to get interest in him and feeding them Spurs/Arsenal/Chelsea/United interested stories

But yeah they have done nothing whatsoever wrong and have acted professionally, it's Koeman whose to blame, absolutely laughable

Ultimately IF we tried to say why he was sold after the event mate, not a single person would believe us - it'd be we wanted to sell, sell to buy, a convenient excuse and same old Everton being rolled out as the reasons by the fans.

THIS way, it's plain and clear that if he leaves it is down to the player wanting to move clubs

Why wouldn't they believe it? It's actually illegal to lie about someone mate - if we said Barkley didn't sign a contract and it was simply untrue, that's slanderous.

Also, Koeman almost certainly has zero knowledge of that past history, or even if he did it would be of no concern to him. So that's not the reason for this - the reason is... honestly I have no clue, I can't see any benefit whatsoever to the way Koeman is doing this and the club are inexplicably allowing him to do it.

He has done, on numerous occasions.

Don't be an idiot and use this one interview over the 15 you've bitched about as an another excuse to have a pop. It's becoming extremely tedious

It's quite simple, Barkley for his own reasons doesn't want to sign and will be sold if he follows through

This seems like a slightly harsh reason to sell someone, we've all been there.

Why wouldn't they believe it? It's actually illegal to lie about someone mate - if we said Barkley didn't sign a contract and it was simply untrue, that's slanderous.

Also, Koeman almost certainly has zero knowledge of that past history, or even if he did it would be of no concern to him. So that's not the reason for this - the reason is... honestly I have no clue, I can't see any benefit whatsoever to the way Koeman is doing this and the club are inexplicably allowing him to do it.

So you 100% believe the clubs version of events for every player we have ever sold mate?

Rooney, Speed, Ferguson, Arteta etc?

Koeman did nothing wrong,he wants the best for the team and the player,but obviously Ross don't want to be here.Last few seasons Barkley doesn't have a proper competition and that's why his progression stalled.But its a previous manager to blame.And Martinez played him at every opportunity, even when he was at very poor form.It was not in Barkley's favour.

Off you go to Tottenham Ross. If you think their fans will be as lenient with you as we have been you're in for a shock

Status
Not open for further replies.