2018/19 Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.

such a bizarre case dowell, the first 6 months at forest last season he was arguably the championships best player, scoring loads of goals, fans loved him then karanka goes in charge and changes the football to ultra defensive leaving no room for dowell ( luxury player in he ) now hes sat in our reserves not doing much, could have kicked on so much if that blurt karanka never took over he probably would have finished the season on 20 goals last season and got a premiership loan move

Dowell may be a player that matures later than others. He may be 23 or even 24 before he really reaches the level required to be a top footballer.

I think he will be sent out on loan again as in all honesty he does not appear to be even close to the first 11 at the moment.

However, the manager and his coaches watching him in training every day is the real key to what the future holds for the player.

Dowell may be a player that matures later than others. He may be 23 or even 24 before he really reaches the level required to be a top footballer.

I think he will be sent out on loan again as in all honesty he does not appear to be even close to the first 11 at the moment.

However, the manager and his coaches watching him in training every day is the real key to what the future holds for the player.

I think we’d see more of Dowell if we were allowed one more player in the match day squad. 3 are always taken by a GK, FB and CB. Then we have Davies for CM/CDM, Tosun as the striker, DCL as a striker and wide player & Lookman as a wide player and attacking mid. Just no space for Dowell.

Status
Not open for further replies.