Kenwright and Fergies Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide whether this makes us refreshingly eccentric, or eat your fist cringe worthy.

Actually, yes I can, it's the latter....ffs Bill, your Ma?

The worst thing is I could see him thinking that his showmanship might get us another couple of shillings from the masters table.....

If they were 'stealing' my boy Bill, why did you accept £25m plus a few poxy add ons? As much as I loathe spurs and everything about them, I like Levys way of doing things, he told the world it would be a world record fee if anyone wanted Bale, everyone laughed at him ........

3 of the 4 people involved were probably very happy with the deal though. Ferguson, Rooney and Moyes.

2. he really is a fanatic Evertonian. I don't doubt that this guys only consideration when making decisions is the good of the club, unlike most other Chairmen. Only problem is that he has no money and can't seem to attract investment.

You're just joking, right?

You're not really delusional?

I don't like Moyes or Kenwright and haven't for years. But there were two men behind Rooney leaving and that was Wayne Rooney and Paul Stretford, no one else. It is common knowledge that Rooney was screaming in the corridors of Bellfield at Moyes to let him go. He was itching for a move, we could do no more then offer him 50k a week at the time.

This should be remembered when he comes back to play for us at 33. Just because he has his kids in Everton kits does not make him one of us. He showed what he thought of Everton in the first few years after he left.

Back to the book. Kenwright is a clown but Fergusons a disgrace embarrassing a grown man like that in his book as it is something that did not need to go in.

I don't like Moyes or Kenwright and haven't for years. But there were two men behind Rooney leaving and that was Wayne Rooney and Paul Stretford, no one else. It is common knowledge that Rooney was screaming in the corridors of Bellfield at Moyes to let him go. He was itching for a move, we could do no more then offer him 50k a week at the time.

This should be remembered when he comes back to play for us at 33. Just because he has his kids in Everton kits does not make him one of us. He showed what he thought of Everton in the first few years after he left.

Back to the book. Kenwright is a clown but Fergusons a disgrace embarrassing a grown man like that in his book as it is something that did not need to go in.

Rooney wanted to go, there's no question. There are a number of villains in this, though. A kid of 18 wanting to maximize his talent is near the bottom of the hit-list, IMO. The sharks were in the water even before he got a full Everton debut. Kenwright, Ferguson, Moyes, the likes of Stubbs and Dalglish take their place with Stretford in the hierarchy of blame above Wayne.

Once he burst into that England squad it was all over for us and keeping hold of him.

No, that suggests to me that we actually rejected bids, not sold him earlier. If we'd done that then they wouldn't have come back later - do you think Ferguson would mess about like that?

As for the OP, we've discussed this at length upon publication, but I don't see what it proves, other than Man Utd's "give us yer dinner money" attitude towards everyone else.

To be honest if that line were true then we had sold him just after he broke into our team and therefore no matter how good he could have been for us he was on his way out. The quote in the book says they done the deal at 17, not rejected. Could all be a missprint for all i know!

Rooney wanted to go, there's no question. There are a number of villains in this, though. A kid of 18 wanting to maximize his talent is near the bottom of the hit-list, IMO. The sharks were in the water even before he got a full Everton debut. Kenwright, Ferguson, Moyes, the likes of Stubbs and Dalglish take their place with Stretford in the hierarchy of blame above Wayne.

Once he burst into that England squad it was all over for us and keeping hold of him.

Enlighten me on his involvement Dave. Seriously, had no idea he was involved.

The problem with Wayne is that the media are his friend. No matter how well he plays or what he does the media sings his praises so they make him out to be some sort of entitled diety to this country.

Rooney will come home when the media stop making him think he is worth what United are paying him.

hahaahahahah

He may still support Everton but theres no chance in hell he'll ever return lol what delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.