Just received a Letter from the club...”foul & abusive language”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear old grandad taught me that swearing was a sign of incompetence in the English language, such that if you cannot express yourself without swearing, you are somehow a bit of a dolt. He went on to say, that when you swear (not if) it has more effect than when in casual language you do not normally swear.

He seldom went to the game and was not as infuriated as I am of late. I seldom swear anywhere but at the match and I'm a top balcony boy too. I wonder if I have a letter at home - currently in Germany on business.
Bollocks. I know all the words you know, plus the swears!

I sit in the TB and haven't heard any racism but have heard homophobic shouts, so I guess it could be that? More likely to be the culprit than your every day eff'n'jeff

Reactions: kev

I thought your former twitter best friend would lose his rag first, being the first to leave.

I know certain stadiums (in different sports) have a low tolerance for language, etc.. It’s one of the reasons footy has the wildest atmosphere though.

Bunch of drunk nuts off their tits on tequila slammers and ale that can’t remember which garbage can they threw their car keys in. Not a fan of the censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.