Just one player short of a really quality side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the players that mid table teams buy to try and get top 8. Hoolahan ffs.

Loling here! I'm convinced u don't watch football mate. Hoohlahan isn't right for us - to old, but was good last season and superb this.

Doing well Norwich and its no coincidence it's coincided with Hoolahan not being rotated by Lambert.

I like Tarrabt. I don't know if I'd have him in our team or if he'd even make it, but he makes the highlights show look interesting when QPR are on, lovely stepovers.

Loling here! I'm convinced u don't watch football mate. Hoohlahan isn't right for us - to old, but was good last season and superb this.

Doing well Norwich and its no coincidence it's coincided with Hoolahan not being rotated by Lambert.

Well i don't watch Celtic. If that's what you mean.

Well i don't watch Celtic. If that's what you mean.

No need to hint at it mate, like your inspector gadget!

Haha I love Celtic - well spotted, season tickets galore! Some good players atm do the Celts tbf and some great nights already this year!

Ill take resposability for being the famed Celtic fan! Ha ha! You can choose to use it as a snidely jibe at your own super cool speed!

article-0-168CCD7D000005DC-77_634x469.jpg

To be honest we're not we never sign an established player, always a player with potential and improve them, for example you could bang Gibbo into that list this time last year!

I know what your saying though, some would be fillers the likes of Lambert and Hoohlhan would be depth, the rest will go to better clubs, CL clubs and likely international houners and I just mention them as they are playing for clubs likely to go down.

Meh, to be honest, none of those players has any real potential and will all probably be playing Championship football next Season.

As I say, im not saying any of them are super gash, they are all fairly decent, but I wouldnt want any of them personally.

Meh, to be honest, none of those players has any real potential and will all probably be playing Championship football next Season.

As I say, im not saying any of them are super gash, they are all fairly decent, but I wouldnt want any of them personally.

The majority I would agree, Wanyama, Inzguirre I could see stepping up, maybe Forrester and Forrest depending how they develop!

Its often tough to call I would have thought say Arteta and Jelavic would have struggled!

Status
Not open for further replies.