Just one player short of a really quality side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the first priority is a keeper. After that I'd be looking at Osmans place in the first 11, his replacement is already here though. Then we'd have a really good side.

We need more than 1 player to get in the top 4 and then we will need to add to the squad to make it past the qualifier.

Moyes is right, it looks a long bet to me given we can,t keep clean sheets and find it difficult to put games away when we are on top.

Ive been really impressed with some of the QPR midfielders individually this season id have Tarrabt, Granero and Faurlin - no probs.

McCarthy at Wigan has also come on leaps and bounds - great player in there.

Lallana and Lambert would improve us as well, while that Rameriez lid with them is quality.

Been impressed with Pilkington, Hoolahan and Snodgrass at Norwich.

Just some not so obvious names with potential, i think could come in and be players for us on our limited budget.

Jesus.

All decent players like, but we are past the buy decent players stage.

Don't think you can simply choose 1,2,3 posistions and say that will sort us...

IMO it's are squad that let's us down. We don't have anyone on the bench who is equal quality to our first 11.
So for me we need 5 players to come into our squad that are of simlar standard to our first 11

GK - CB - CM - Winger - Striker.

Typical 1 season wonder, mark my words.

We get one ever season in the prem.
Agree with this. Michu has never terribly impressed me but has scored alot of goals. Whether he will he worked out in the near future remains to be seen, but he is far from the answer to our prayers.

disappointed_gif_44556.gif

This x1000.

Jesus.

All decent players like, but we are past the buy decent players stage.

To be honest we're not we never sign an established player, always a player with potential and improve them, for example you could bang Gibbo into that list this time last year!

I know what your saying though, some would be fillers the likes of Lambert and Hoohlhan would be depth, the rest will go to better clubs, CL clubs and likely international houners and I just mention them as they are playing for clubs likely to go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.