2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you got excited over one clean sheet, pardon the pun - god knows when Pickford hopefully keeps ten clean sheets this season - lol;)
I would say bed , but in your state of excitement best not:eek:

I've been up since 3.45am so bed is definitely needed.

But I'm just completely baffled that you think Joel would have done better this season? He makes big big errors. He never played regularly in such a calamitous defence missing Coleman and also at times Keane. Pickford is so blatantly obviously just what we needed. I'm not getting excited on tonight. I'm excited based on watching how well he's done for 3 months now in such a woeful team.

I've been up since 3.45am so bed is definitely needed.

But I'm just completely baffled that you think Joel would have done better this season? He makes big big errors. He never played regularly in such a calamitous defence missing Coleman and also at times Keane. Pickford is so blatantly obviously just what we needed. I'm not getting excited on tonight. I'm excited based on watching how well he's done for 3 months now in such a woeful team.
No I stated Joel should be no 2 not Stek and if Pickford ever felt the heat Joel was handy back up instead of the Stek who is a total liability
It proved tonight with a decent organised defence Pickford can keep a clean sheet in a friendly kick about impressed with Harry Maguire should have been purchased a bargain for Leicester 14 million looks a bargain now!

No I stated Joel should be no 2 not Stek and if Pickford ever felt the heat Joel was handy back up instead of the Stek who is a total liability
It proved tonight with a decent organised defence Pickford can keep a clean sheet in a friendly kick about impressed with Harry Maguire should have been purchased a bargain for Leicester 14 million looks a bargain now!

Joel is number 2 Joey.

Also Maguire cost 17m.

Just what we didn’t need was one of our young players becoming the property of the English media and small town beauts up and down the country.

Watch Everton get patted on the head now as the Mail sells demands Pickford sold to Man Utd to replace Dea Gea when he heads to Madrid.

Yeah and maybe they have an old fat crap goalie we can take off their hands. We like swapping our good players for their rubbish ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.