2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Today is a great illustration of why he should have been sold. Can’t do anything to prevent us losing because sometimes it goes that way, Leno down the other end is MotM and was bought at 8m which is at worst a third of what Pickford’s fee would be, and we have no money to fix our crap attack which could be fixed by taking the 30m or whatever for Pickford.

He gets away with so much from the fans. He's the biggest waster of possession in the squad. I can't stop myself from fuming every time he thinks he's Tom Brady instead of just passing it out short. Stop indulging the little divvy and tell him he's not Ederson.

Today is a great illustration of why he should have been sold. Can’t do anything to prevent us losing because sometimes it goes that way, Leno down the other end is MotM and was bought at 8m which is at worst a third of what Pickford’s fee would be, and we have no money to fix our crap attack which could be fixed by taking the 30m or whatever for Pickford.
Leno made a lot of saves, but they were mostly very easy saves from the shot takers snatching at their chances. Not to say Leno isn't good, he definitely is. But he had an easy day today. The goal they scored is on our defending/midfield.

Stop it he saved like 3 1v1s
Where the shots where straight at him. Not discredited what he did, he saved them and thats all you ask of a keeper, but we could have made it a bit more difficult for him. If he would have saved 1v1s where we went for the corners instead of where he was then fair dos. But we didn't so he didn't have to. Would expect most PL keepers to save our chances. Pickford included.

Where the shots where straight at him. Not discredited what he did, he saved them and thats all you ask of a keeper, but we could have made it a bit more difficult for him. If he would have saved 1v1s where we went for the corners instead of where he was then fair dos. But we didn't so he didn't have to. Would expect most PL keepers to save our chances. Pickford included.
I’m sorry but that’s pretty crazy to act like he had a standard performance

I’m sorry but that’s pretty crazy to act like he had a standard performance
I mean he did his job, what else can you ask of him? But do you genuinely think we made it hard for him? You think any of those chances we made go past pickford, or anyone else for that matter?

Also never said it was a standard performance. He kept busy, but I dont think he particularly changed the game. We had very soft snatchy chances which he stopped, as I imagine most would.

I mean he did his job, what else can you ask of him? But do you genuinely think we made it hard for him? You think any of those chances we made go past pickford, or anyone else for that matter?

Also never said it was a standard performance. He kept busy, but I dont think he particularly changed the game. We had very soft snatchy chances which he stopped, as I imagine most would.
Most would is just a massive underselling of his performance