2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
many of us argued against the dinosaurs mate including yourself, we fought the honorable battle, but were told to pipe down and enjoy a proper defender like ashley williams
I'll be honest mate, I wanted Williams here based on his Swansea form. Sadly he has been a shadow of his former self since he joined. I'd love to have seen stones alongside Williams for a season displaying his Swansea form, instead of a declining Phil Jagielka.

tell that to the tory posters mate, I always agree with greatest living evertonian big nev
Shilton and Southall might not have gone into management. However, they were the two best goalkeepers of their generation with over 200 international appearances between them. If anyone is qualified to comment on the form and ability of goalkeepers, it is these two.

He's a top talent who is only going to get better. You don't even really have to understand football to see this - you just have to have a functioning set of eyes.

Shilton and Southall might not have gone into management. However, they were the two best goalkeepers of their generation with over 200 international appearances between them. If anyone is qualified to comment on the form and ability of goalkeepers, it is these two.
always felt shilton was a little overrated, can you imagine maradona beating big nev in the air in 86?

He’s a DON, fat arse Robles and that pensioner Stek would have conceded 20 a game this season.

Made two great saves there.

Status
Not open for further replies.