2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think he's well dodgy, but credit where it's due he had the penalty covered. Made a couple of good claims too.
You must be watching a different game to me the lad is class .one of the best young keepers out there we have some great young players time to support them instead of whingeing

Think he's suffering a bit with not having a stable defence in front of him (and some gash players a lot of the time too). Imagine having to play in nets with Williams and Martina in front of you. Not his best game today, but still fairly solid.

Not a great game for him today.

His kicking under pressure and his decision making is sometimes a bit sketchy, but makes key saves and has great reactions.

His weaknesses will be sorted with time and experience, and I reckon his attitude is first class.

Not a great game for him today.

His kicking under pressure and his decision making is sometimes a bit sketchy, but makes key saves and has great reactions.

His weaknesses will be sorted with time and experience, and I reckon his attitude is first class.

I thought his kicking under pressure was excellent today to be honest.

Yeah, badly phrased by me - kicking fine today, but in previous games I think it’s been pretty sketchy.

Today it was his decision making and a couple of bad handling moments.

Agree he made some rash decisions, the first half one that he got away with in particular. He'll iron that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.