2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had the pen covered.

Player of the season.

STOP MOANING. YOU TRY KEEPING IN FRONT OF THAT UTTER SHAMBLES.

That's an interesting idea tbh ijjy mate. If he did indeed try keeping from in front of the defence then maybe the defenders would be less exposed. Last line of defence? Nah, make him the second last. Sure jags is decent enough anyway.

Has a nasty habit of spilling shots and also of palming them into dangerous areas, however he has pleasantly surprised me.

He is a good solid young keeper who will only improve and today came for a couple of difficult crosses. He is most certainly showing promise. His position is not a concern as far as I'm concerned.

One of our best performers this season. Saved us points against Bournemouth in particular when a goal down. He's the goalkeeper I've had most confidence in since Nigel Martyn and he will be one of the best in his position for a long time.

Poor parry out right to Richarlson late in the game though. Needs to watch that.

Any way we won, I can look forward to the highlights now. :)

first home game ive been to all season and first half sitting in the main stand I fell in love with this player. the way he commands the box and shouts at the players. he was the only one talking first half!

Status
Not open for further replies.