Homepage Update: Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAWK is full of the most clueless knobheads known to man.

These absolute bollocks posted on their today just leaves me thinking how do these people claim to follow football.

He never got diverted. Uncle Pete f'ked it good and proper taking him to Hamperland. NM's words. He spoke to us without stepping foot near to anything club related. He then went to Leeds and was shown around the full club facilities, ground and given the 'football' treatment. That convinced him.
He added if Poppa Spuddle had shown him what he saw when he eventually signed he never would have reached the M62, let alone Leeds.

Cheers Uncle Pete.

Can you please not bring this stuff up, Sir...you read this forum, you've seen the fallout it's caused.

Onwards, upwards. xx

20m plus add ones seems high, but it is an area we needed strengthening and I am sure that we would not spend a large proportion of what is available on a GK.

I am feeling quite good.
I can't believe more importance hasn't been placed on the goalkeeping position. A team that wins the league that particular season, invariably has a keeper in top form in goal.
Let's face it the RS would have won the league that year they finished runner up, if they'd had a great keeper. Similarly, city although having the best biggest and most talented squad, underachieved this year due to bravo being in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.