Homepage Update: Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think Wales had him at the start of the Mark Hughes spell. Didnt last long though. He wouldnt be suited as a coach imo, could teach young goalkeepers a thing or two but dont think he would be very inspirational. Went to see him a few years ago, came across very bitter.

He and Hughes were made joint managers for a trial period. (Hughes was still playing at the time) I had the displeasure of seeing them at Anfield as the Millennium was being built at the time and they were a right shower, Southall was given the boot and Hughes was awarded the job.

And it's pretty sad that to most observers your really hoping he fails Dave, got Shame walk.
I dont hope he fails. I stated above (in a post 'liked' by you, btw) that if he turns out a saviour then we all owe him an apology and to credit him.

30 million after add ons is what some fans were saying maybe Robles could have saved us evidently RK likes to have three keepers if Robles moves on we the are left with 1& a half with - The Stek who started well then faded away !
Simply don't rate him injury prone and looks why Southampton sent him to the mighty Fulham!

Before posting mate have a clue about what your saying. Fulham loaned him to saints as they couldn't afford the wages

Played a few seasons and entitled to have an off one. How many seasons has Pickford in the bank?

He's got a hell of a lot to prove.
I agree, but he has youth as does Robles but he seems to have fell out of favour with RK - if you look st the posts on our home game - Pickford got slated Robles got praised - fickle the fortunes of a keeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.