2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked so whiny after it went in.

I think he has to have his place under threat have any hope of recovering mentally. We should just cough up the wages to Romero and let them fight it out.

1F4F2345-0815-4BC9-8701-68D87CE0DC33.jpeg

should save that. Straight at him

No chance with the goal, I will say again, getting silly now and has been for a while all this looking to moan/blame him for any little thing just to get the moan in if we are playing or not, freeze frame pics and so on make's things look way worst - IE our pen, Red cards etc, he was at fault midweek 100%, but not for the west brom goals like some said, or yesterday as some make out. He has not been the best in Recent time's but not as long as some make out, while others just cant get certain goals we conceed out there heads.

I'm not a fan of Pickford and would like a more solid goalie but there's no way that goal was his fault.

Its funny how you get fans who accuse others of having an agenda against certain players and then they do nothing but slate one or more of Pickford/Siggurdsson/Davies regardless of how they play.

I dont like Pickford at all but he was not at fault for yesterday or even WBA's 2nd goal which was a boss free kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.