2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s not saving that header or free kick.

First one is absolutely shocking and he deserves to be hammered for it. But the other two aren’t his fault as some people are saying.

Have a look at the zonal marking system/Lucas Digne, Doucoure getting waltzed past by a pensioner etc.

I hold my hands up, I’ve been one of his biggest supporters but he’s having a mare!!!!
It’s like he’s still hungover from his partying!
He's just back in Everton mode. After the new year he'll get back enough form for the world cup place, then next August back to Everton for more of the same.

He’s not saving that header or free kick.

First one is absolutely shocking and he deserves to be hammered for it. But the other two aren’t his fault as some people are saying.

Have a look at the zonal marking system/Lucas Digne, Doucoure getting waltzed past by a pensioner etc.
The free kick is difficult, the header is 50 50. I think he's disappointed to concede it.

The first is a bit of a classic, he's rushing out too quickly meaning whatever Digne does with the ball becomes a risk.

How much can he raise now with euro2020 still fesh in the minds of the gullible?

If we got offered £50M I'd take it.

I'd take the £30m we paid for him. He's crashed down to £5-10m at various points here (like under Silva) so this is as good as it is going to get.

Can’t wait for this lad to go. That first was park football and even then I would feel embarrassed for the keeper. First goal in the prem often decides the outcome and I just don’t trust this lad.

I mean, it's Digne's error.

All he had to do was shield it and Pickford would've collected. Diving headering it at him when he's sprinting out to collect isn't gonna make it easy for a player whos playing his first game of preseason.

Everyone's so quick to stick the boot in man, he's been flawless for us since the Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.