2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is very a calmer more assured player the last few months maybe the penny had dropped long may it continue next season

His command of the box was always questionable, especially on corners, and you could pretty much rely on him to cough up a bad rebound even in the games when he kept a clean sheet.

I can't say that we ever saw him look like the real deal in every aspect before now. I've been wrong before, but I bet this sticks.

He knows what we all know, there are only a few players in that squad with the right stuff, attitude, leadership and fight to achieve something.

Sort it out Carlito.

I was a nervous wreck about any shots on target against us up until February.

I'm calm now and relaxed when he comes for crosses.

I never thought I'd say that.

After the away game against Wolves last season I wanted him out of the Club. Just seemed so unprofessional.

He seems like one of the few in the squad now that really cares.

His career seemed to be on a downward spiral. That's changed.

Well done Jordan.

Full credit to the lad for turning his form around. Every man and his dog was calling him for this indefinable "attitude problem" but there's no sign of that - his attitude has been tremendous.

His first season was great for us, his 2nd season not so good so he was written off. He has mellowed and I do not go into panic mode when the ball is near our box any more. He is back to being a good steady keeper

He punches the ball more than I would like but he's been transformed in the second half of this season. If the season ended in January I would have been crying out for a replacement but I'd be happy to see him in nets next season.

He punches the ball more than I would like but he's been transformed in the second half of this season. If the season ended in January I would have been crying out for a replacement but I'd be happy to see him in nets next season.
loads of keepers seem to punch these days, very rare to see keepers try and catch everything, possibly the way gk coaching has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.