2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Anything like this that happens to that club they deserve.
_109320100_liverpooll.jpg

I'm glad he injured him. I'm not the only one. Destroys their season. They are utter slumbags.
I'm kind of in the same boat - from a personal humanized standpoint, sucks to be injured like that. That being said, glad it happened to the reds, and if they're as deep and as much of a world class team as their fans say they are, then losing 1 player shouldn't hurt them for the year. it's only a few months to the winter transfer window after all

I'm kind of in the same boat - from a personal humanized standpoint, sucks to be injured like that. That being said, glad it happened to the reds, and if they're as deep and as much of a world class team as their fans say they are, then losing 1 player shouldn't hurt them for the year. it's only a few months to the winter transfer window after all

Everyone knows they’re nothing without van Dijk.

Think he needs dropping for a few games. After all the media gunning for him his head will be even more gone so a few months out spotlight shud help.

Souness is calling it an assault
He assaulted most players with his tackles

Well if Souness is calling it assault then perhaps it is...he should know with the amount he carried out. :)

The question is how will this affect pickford? He not the most stable lad before this

I think it might have some serious consequences. Over the next few weeks I wouldn't be surprised if he is a bit shaky on crosses, maybe drop the ball to an opposing player, miss hit clearances, flapping at stuff he should really catch, mistimed challenges and the odd howler going in.

...so pretty much same as usual.

Can’t believe the media has completely ignored the fact that that Robertson went in two footed from behind on Allan. That was a more blatant example of violent conduct than what Pickford did.
Pickord got the ball but was clumsy . Robertson was sly so we will give him a long rest during the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.