2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He exhibits no apparent awareness of his manifest failures.

He's only keeping his place because we have no one in reserve.

I will never ever forgive him for that Origi goal at Analfield.
When I play I never expect that much from the goalie . Every save is sort of a bonus and worthy of great praise cos it's such a hard job but yeah, that incident was a mistake he actually created without being under any pressure. It wouldve been understandable if he was some lad whod just gone in goal for the match but as hes a well trained professional then, wow.

I'd love him to come back at the start of next season and to become dependable and maybe, just maybe that could happen under Carlo. However, if Carlo lets him go then he really has no one but himself to blame.

He exhibits no apparent awareness of his manifest failures.

He's only keeping his place because we have no one in reserve.

I will never ever forgive him for that Origi goal at Analfield.

Keepers make mistakes. It happens. It obviously couldn’t have happened in a worse scenario there, but it’s unfortunate

I do have faith that JP can erase these errors out of his game. He has the raw shot stopping ability

What he doesn’t have is command of his area and the ability to claim crosses, which is huge.
Nick popes ability to do that is worth a few points for Burnley over the course of a season. I can’t see him ever being strong on crosses and for
Me it’s a Such an important trait and the best keepers give their defenders confidence. He doesn’t I still confidence into anyone that he has situations in hand.

Keepers make mistakes. It happens. It obviously couldn’t have happened in a worse scenario there, but it’s unfortunate

I do have faith that JP can erase these errors out of his game. He has the raw shot stopping ability

What he doesn’t have is command of his area and the ability to claim crosses, which is huge.
Nick popes ability to do that is worth a few points for Burnley over the course of a season. I can’t see him ever being strong on crosses and for
Me it’s a Such an important trait and the best keepers give their defenders confidence. He doesn’t I still confidence into anyone that he has situations in hand.

Nope.
He fails miserably at this too. His save percentage the past two seasons is woeful.

Still has time to turn it round, has the agility and shot stopping to be a really good keeper but has been beaten too many times at the near post and too many mistakes. Pulls out some absolute worldies but needs to be consistent.

Will trust Carlos call on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.