2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to offload this clown to the highest bidder .... There are plenty of replacements that we could buy that like him when we got have potential to improve ... he hasn’t - Simple as ... Ramsdale from Bournemouth is one who fits the bill...

unfortunately, he is worth too much to drop and not worth enough to sell. we're stuck with him, so let's hope he knuckles down, drops the ego and learns from hart's downfall.
Sorry but one thing that any footballer isn't is worth too much to drop. Unfortunately we have no one who can be even an average keeper to take his place. If we got someone half decent he'd be dropped immediately.

Hi mate :bye:

Do you think Picko is as good as Karius was ?
Before I answer, I nearly died laughing at stamullensblue asking me if I was serious? Perhaps he is American or something with no sense of humour? Now for Karius who I have little or no memory of, which is because I think he played for our friends over the park (?) and I never watch or read about them. My guess is he must have been utter crap or you would not have asked. It will be interesting to see if Carlo will give Picko more slack following his recent warning. I mean he knows more than we do so if Picky gets another chance to redeem himself, then OK go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.