2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone defending JP?

*Rolls Up Sleeves.

Pickford will be our No 1 for many years to come. Small blip on his career thanks to zero competition. Once he gets his mojo back and a credible threat to his position he'll be up there with our best.

:coffee:

...at least you continue to back your judgement. Sadly, even when he’s in better form I don’t trust him.

Mate how do you know he’s still the England starting keeper, they haven’t played a game for 10 months?
You're right it's a high likelihood of changing especially after 10 months. I was just flabbergasted that he was the starting keeper ,even that long ago with Pope as his backup. Pope is just so better and doesn't seem error prone from the games I've watched.

He’s a young man, played for two incredibly well supported yet ineffective, crap teams.

The green shoots of recovery are there, and a driving, Roy Keane like influence and some good old fashioned half time hairdryers will make him a man.

I think he’ll turn the corner bigtime.

He’s a young man, played for two incredibly well supported yet ineffective, crap teams.

The green shoots of recovery are there, and a driving, Roy Keane like influence and some good old fashioned half time hairdryers will make him a man.

Personally I don’t see how someone shouting at him will help his concentration

If he's not going to be replaced, formidable backup that will actually challenge him needs to exist. He's never had any actual pressure from the stek or 20 year old Virginia, who had a failed stint at reading. There's never any repercussions when he has an iffy string of performances. Which seems like a constant

They're his arms...

ESl-F6OWoAIve1_.jpg

Anyone defending JP?

*Rolls Up Sleeves.

Pickford will be our No 1 for many years to come. Small blip on his career thanks to zero competition. Once he gets his mojo back and a credible threat to his position he'll be up there with our best.

:coffee:
Part of his problem is that he has got a massive mojo. Grade 1 idiot who thinks he is better than he is
Good shot stopper but even that is open to debate due to his many mistakes this season.
Terrible when the ball comes into the box. Too small and is taken out the game at corners when the opposition put a man on him
Never seems to learn from his mistakes.
Very average keeper

"Rolls up sleeves"

Status
Not open for further replies.