2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
On borrowed time at Everton. If he has another season like his last one he’ll be out in the cold or sold.

Really struggling to think of any club that would buy him. Certainly no club above us would.
Other option is to sedate him before kick off and he cuts out the errors. As i think half of them come as hes twitchy as fck between the sticks.

Really struggling to think of any club that would buy him. Certainly no club above us would.
Other option is to sedate him before kick off and he cuts out the errors. As i think half of them come as hes twitchy as fck between the sticks.

He’ll end up on the bench with someone more reliable coming in as first choice.

Clearly talented just denser than granite.

LOL! ....Bit of a low blow......but sooooo! true...

I'll state again my choice would be Cardiffs Neil Etheridge...ready made to be the starting No1 at our club,imvho

15 to 20 million should be good enough get him...

Regards.

Jack

A new famous five is waiting. Including another six foot four player with size eight feet and a guy who looks a bit like Dennis Law.

Big Nev said it best, He's the Ross Barkley of goalkeepers. Has talent but thick as pig s***
Unfortunately talent in goalkeepers isn't skill or technique related in the same way as it is with Barkley's position. Talent is all in the head with keepers. So I'd say he isn't talented at all...

Crap source, but still gives me (false) hope

aka, we've only got a couple worth any money and he's the one I can do without the least, coz he's a borderline nutter and a gash keeper.

It's sell to buy time again lids

Status
Not open for further replies.