2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying sell him are mad. Part of the reason that Pickford is such an arrogant little bellend is because he has zero competition and is guaranteed a start every week because his back up is league two standard. If we sell him then his replacement is in the exact same situation. We need a quality goalkeeper that can then be first choice because that will get though to Pickford. Make the little arse fight for his place.

He's an utter clown who any PL club chasing a European place would never buy. Our chances of getting shut of this calamity are slim to none. All we can do is bring in another GK and have that helmet as an understudy. I think Ancelotti clearing the decks of Lossl in January is his statement that it's his intention to do that.

A man who's had Cassilas, Neuer, Bufffon, Cech in goal for him isn't going to soldier on with Pickford destroying his team and his game plan and making him look like a failure.

He's an utter clown who any PL club chasing a European place would never buy. Our chances of getting shut of this calamity are slim to none. All we can do is bring in another GK and have that helmet as an understudy. I think Ancelotti clearing the decks of Lossl in January is his statement that it's his intention to do that.

A man who's had Cassilas, Neuer, Bufffon, Cech in goal for him isn't going to soldier on with Pickford destroying his team and his game plan and making him look like a failure.

Cassilas was overated. Would have struggled in the PL

We need to move him on. It would be a statement to do so and a clear sign from Ancelotti that we are finally under proper management after years and years.

Pickford is a calamity and will continue to cost us points, points we can never afford to lose.

A dodgy keeper shakes the whole team.

I have tried to defend him, as I believed he would come good. But, sadly I have to agree now that he has to be replaced in the summer. Errors are a weekly occurrence now and have been for some time.

Inappropriate Language
People saying sell him are mad. Part of the reason that Pickford is such an arrogant little bellend is because he has zero competition and is guaranteed a start every week because his back up is league two standard. If we sell him then his replacement is in the exact same situation. We need a quality goalkeeper that can then be first choice because that will get though to Pickford. Make the little arse fight for his place.
Agree with getting another keeper in. We won't get are money back on Pickford. His stock is getting lower with each game.
He is not progressing and seems to think hes too good for anyone to criticise.
He makes me cringe with his press comments. He says he was half a yard out of position for Fernandes shot and that makes a difference. No [Poor language removed] Sherlock.
Then goes on too say. I'm a passionate lad and I hate the ball going into the back of the net, so I was happy with the saves that I made. Grade 1 idiot!

Its the clubs fault we're in this position mate. We've known since he joined that Pickford is prone to brain farts and nobody has sort out either competition or a replacement for him. We're an utter shambles.
It's clear to me that Pickford has been pacified in that respect; I'm sure he's been handed no effective opposition in order to keep him happy.

I believe that will now change with Ancelotti being here. There's no way he'll be sacrificing his reputation for getting the job done by allowing this GK a mountain of chances that he fails to take.

A very good GK will be here in the summer; it'll be sold as an understudy, but he'll be very capable and slotted in at the earliest opportunity next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.