2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back into Liverpool after a night in South Shields. Just watched Everton on MOTD.
My thoughts
First goal thought Pickford should have done better. Ball goes right through him
Second goal. Someone said there was a swerve on the shot. Looks to me like me a basic shot. Pickford stretches for it. If not sure tip it over basic goalkeeping. Instead palms it to the centre of the 6 yard box easy tap in for them
Third goal terrible defending yes offside should have been given. But these things balance themselves up aka Pickford taking Rondon out then saving the pen.
Think when 1st goal went in for them think all us travelling blues thought here comes the collapse. We weren't wrong ha

The shot dipped viciously, the fault lies with the defenders for not covering the striker's run.

I 'get' football more than most but surely everyone can recognise that? It's not like the Newcastle goalies parry which should have been dealt with better and it's not like he's Allison and conceding goals direct from corners or anything.

Just back into Liverpool after a night in South Shields. Just watched Everton on MOTD.
My thoughts
First goal thought Pickford should have done better. Ball goes right through him
Second goal. Someone said there was a swerve on the shot. Looks to me like me a basic shot. Pickford stretches for it. If not sure tip it over basic goalkeeping. Instead palms it to the centre of the 6 yard box easy tap in for them
Third goal terrible defending yes offside should have been given. But these things balance themselves up aka Pickford taking Rondon out then saving the pen.
Think when 1st goal went in for them think all us travelling blues thought here comes the collapse. We weren't wrong ha
They don’t even themselves out, apart from Pickford yesterday, how many other lucky decisions can you say we have had. I think there was any game where Pickford was lucky to stay on. And the Leicester game with there sending off helped us with the 3 points.

I’ve counted about 20 poor decisions that have gone against us this season.

Pickford needs to have a long hard look at himself...

Cost us this season on more than one occasion...

His antics against Newcastle were immature & unprofessional he has a lot to learn & improve on...

Status
Not open for further replies.