2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be right, it’s just honestly I don’t think Jordan is going to get any better than he is, and any offer over £50M would be well worth taking, in my opinion. You’re obvious reply would be, why do I think any club would offer that amount if I don’t rate him that highly, well his stock has raised after yesterday and there is always one club who think he is worth that, and Man Unt could be that club if they sell their Spanish keeper.
Thing is with United they are the one club we shouldnt sell anyone too, there in a right mess, last thing we should do is help them out, again.

Im not saying this to be mean, but England is ranked 4th. In other words, being ranked 8th isnt very impressive. Its also bs, the Swiss arent better than the Spanish, for example.
Yeah I accept all that mate. All I'm saying is that they aren't third rate. They just aren't fashionable or sexy.

Glad he scored his penno.

Hope he doesn't take one in a match that actually means something though.

He would miss, and, become the most hated man in the country with the press all over him.

Thing is with United they are the one club we shouldnt sell anyone too, there in a right mess, last thing we should do is help them out, again.
If we were to sell Jordan, ironically the player I would want to take his place is United's Dean Henderson, the current England U21 keeper. He is 3 years younger than Pickford and in my opinion is a better keeper than he was at the same age. He has everything in his locker including being an inch or 2 taller. He had a very good year on loan at Sheffield United last season with the best defensive record in the league including 21 shut outs.

Within 2 years I'm confident he'll be the one pushing Jordan for the England No 1 jersey. He isn't at the same level right now but I believe he has a higher ceiling. In the event United did come calling for Jordan I'd insist on Henderson being part of the deal.

Doesn't take much for the anti Pickford brigade to emerge does it? They will never let up.

....there are some players who are like marmite, i think Pickford is one of those. DCL and Keane are probably others that divide the fans. I admit to not being a fan, but I was chuffed for him the other night. It’s human nature that folk will vent their views on a forum like this.

"after the derby" what game specifically?

your saying spurs because we conceded 6, but wasn't down to him, the whole team was awful

chatting poo you
Are you honestly saying that he wasn't dreadful against Tottenham? The first goal was an absolute clanger from him, the second he pushed it back right into a dangerous area and he was very lucky not to get a straight red card for a dreadful challenge on Dele Ali.

Are you honestly saying that he wasn't dreadful against Tottenham? The first goal was an absolute clanger from him, the second he pushed it back right into a dangerous area and he was very lucky not to get a straight red card for a dreadful challenge on Dele Ali.

But they were all terrible and that's one game. What are the other games?

But they were all terrible and that's one game. What are the other games?
He was particularly bad and there's plenty of other games he's been poor. West Ham at home, Newcastle away, Leicester away he was very poor on their goal despite us winning.

I'm willing to give him a clean slate next season but I won't pretend he's boss. He was inconsistent to say the least last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.