2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 25 and getting goaded but no excuse for a professional footballer to get involved with so many camera phones around silly BOY

Everton player in fight "he's just a young lad" "he must have been goaded"

RS player in fight "he should be charged with assault" "the RS should ban him, I won't hold my breath though" "typical Kopite behaviour"

He's becoming a really bad tit Pickford.

Hang on, this thread is absolutely full of people saying the book should be thrown at him.

I'm all for people going out and having a bev etc... and can't begin to understand how hard it must be to do that at his age in his position. But the lads got a child who's just been born and has enough money to hire his own security to sort these little scuffles out. Someone needs to have a word and give him some sound advice/guidance because he clearly can't hack a mature life just yet.

I'm all for people going out and having a bev etc... and can't begin to understand how hard it must be to do that at his age in his position. But the lads got a child who's just been born and has enough money to hire his own security to sort these little scuffles out. Someone needs to have a word and give him some sound advice/guidance because he clearly can't hack a mature life just yet.
I just like my own family and friends.
If I had his wealth and lifestyle, be arsed going out and dealing with your usual dickheads.

But hey, that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.