2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see the problem....he was goaded, he is young and a natural reaction. Nothing more to see unless you really really want to.
Big Dunc hasn't done too bad out of it and no one complained when he became a coach here.

Bit of a plank. Whilst it must difficult to deal with scallies calling you all sorts, can't go fighting them whilst being on the pop and not expect it to blow up in your face.

Makes him look bad. Drags Everton's good name through the mud and harms his playing for us and England. Idiot. I hope Everton deal with this swiftly and nip the negative stuff in the bud and he learns his lesson and concentrates on his football and young family and leaves the partying for the off season away from the cameras.

Lost the head against Newcastle and again here.

I’m generally a fan of Pickford, but anyone mistaking this idiocy for “passion” needs to give their head a wobble.
Loads of people wanted a player who was a snide and had a nasty temper.

They got one.
Hang on, this thread is absolutely full of people saying the book should be thrown at him.
Yeah, Pickford is one of my faves and I'm not excusing him. He's been a tool. I'd say the same if it was Jags, Sigurdsson or Baines. He should have known better and he's got a kid, way to set an example. But dropping him means we can forget getting any points from any of our games.

Status
Not open for further replies.