2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't see why he can't go for a bevy like every one else, but that a-hole was winding him up from afar and filming the reaction...but Jordan should have walked away and gone somewhere quieter, which actually looks like what's happening... but not always easy to just turn round and walk away I know.

Why should he? The bloke acted a prick, so Pickford smacked him one. I don't agree with fighting but if someone deliberately provocates you, they deserve a slap IMO

Why should he? The bloke acted a prick, so Pickford smacked him one. I don't agree with fighting but if someone deliberately provocates you, they deserve a slap IMO

The 2 videos are totally unrelated. The first 1 was taken at a Bar in Washington at the start of the night, the 2nd in the middle of Sunderland some hours later. The bloke from the first one wasn't even there when this fight broke out.

don't see why he can't go for a bevy like every one else, but that a-hole was winding him up from afar and filming the reaction...but Jordan should have walked away and gone somewhere quieter, which actually looks like what's happening... but not always easy to just turn round and walk away I know.
Would that be the same for anyone who wants to compete in the Olympics?
Is that what athletes do...go out for regular bevies?

Even top sportsmen have got to relax, they can't be training all day every day.
Should have walked away, now he'll get nothing but grief from allsorts. Time for him to keep the head down.

Did you condone Gerard assaulting someone?

I don't know anything about the Gerrard case mate but if he was deliberately being wound because of who he is then I'm not sure what the other person thought was going to happen. Too many times I hear people say footballers etc should be role models. First and foremost they are human beings with thoughts and feelings like the rest of us.

Oh G-d, does this mean we're going to have Stekelenburg in goal for the rest of the season?

Pickford needs an intervention.
Well this was my thought. Although I do think anyone in the public eye should set an example.

Hardly the first young lad to het heated on a night out though is he? I especially look forward to all the reds on twitter moaning about this while totally forgetting that Steven Gerrard was done for assaulting a DJ.
Already happened. I swear they're obsessed with Pickford, they forget about their darling punching a DJ. And that was unprovoked.

Funny one for me as of course you are right. Problem is people. Think Ian botham said that he worked out that the only way he could stop getting into bother was to stop going out and drink in mates houses etc. Shouldnt have to come to this mind.

Also, the one place he should be able to go for a drink Is Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.