2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a goalkeepers responsibility to shout at his defenders if they mess up, someone has to be a leader back there. I have absolutely no problem with it, its one of the perks of being a goalkeeper. If you feel like you aren't getting enough protection you are well within your right to have a go, within reason like.

Totally agree that a keeper should be having a pop at his defenders if they're not doing their job, problem is though, the other week Pickford made a mistake then had a go at Keane, even though the mistake was Pickford's and had nothing to do with Keane. I've seen him do that a few times now, he'll make a mistake then have a pop at the player/players closest to him. You see other keepers make mistakes, and they'll put their hands up as if to say "Yep, sorry about that" I've yet to see Pickford do anything like that on the pitch and accept responsibility for his mistakes.

Last edited:
Think you've shown yourself up to be what you're claiming other people are there mate, seeing as pretty much everyone who's ever watched a game of football thought Lloris was at fault for that goal.
Pretty much everyone? So that's two pro GK making exactly the same positioning error? Fair enough if you think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.