Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

W08081.jpg

I really like him and want him to do well for us.

His defending is not great......but neither is the defending of the so called top right back on the planet.

So Kenny will have to produce great numbers going forward, does he currently...the odd worldy aside ??

Trent may be poor at defending, but his delivery and chances creeated numbers are frightening, you have to be seriously bitter to not see how good he is.

I really like him and want him to do well for us.

His defending is not great......but neither is the defending of the so called top right back on the planet.

So Kenny will have to produce great numbers going forward, does he currently...the odd worldy aside ??

Trent may be poor at defending, but his delivery and chances creeated numbers are frightening, you have to be seriously bitter to not see how good he is.
Jonjo is not as good Trent obviously, but if he had played the same amount of game time Trent has played he would be a lot more advanced than he is, I still back him to be a consistently good player for Everton as long as he is given a fair chance, I don’t think he has been trusted enough by the managers he has played under.

Ehh Trent is a shabite defender but his delivery is absolutely class he can get away with crappy defending. If Jonjoe had even half of his passing and crossing ability he would be nailed for our rb spot

Status
Not open for further replies.