Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was joking look we need a decent RB if he wants to go, and we get the fee we any the let's sign Norwich's RB and send Sidbe back ...... Coleman is adequate cover ....

Oh fair enough, hard to gauge on these forums.

Yeah I think we definitely need to invest in a right back. Sidibe is terrible and Coleman could cover when the starter is out. Must say I haven't seen much of that Max Aarons but heard he is good.

Yeah I think we definitely need to invest in a right back. Sidibe is terrible and Coleman could cover when the starter is out. Must say I haven't seen much of that Max Aarons but heard he is good.
Most of the top clubs are after him or showing interest tbf......t

personally I think Sidibe is decent as a squad player. If we play the bottom 10 clubs he’s good otherwise the top half he shouldn’t start ideally And for the price we could get him for not to bad.

personally I think Sidibe is decent as a squad player. If we play the bottom 10 clubs he’s good otherwise the top half he shouldn’t start ideally And for the price we could get him for not to bad.

I'd sooner save the money and put it towards someone better. If he was a wingback he probably wouldn't be too bad but as a right back his positioning is horrendous. Constantly caught out of position, drifting inside leaving acres that decent teams exploit.

It's annoying because he has some good attributes. He's decent tackler, decent in the air, not bad at passing and can cross. The one major flaw he has though sticks out like a sore thumb.

I'd sooner save the money and put it towards someone better. If he was a wingback he probably wouldn't be too bad but as a right back his positioning is horrendous. Constantly caught out of position, drifting inside leaving acres that decent teams exploit.

It's annoying because he has some good attributes. He's decent tackler, decent in the air, not bad at passing and can cross. The one major flaw he has though sticks out like a sore thumb.

agreed with the tackling but some of the tackles he makes inside the box are quailty. Shame about the rest :)

I watched the match this afternoon and thought it was appalling, I don't think Jonjoe is good enough for us, he's a hard working player who is doing his best for his team. I just can't see him holding down a first team place for us.

If we keep him that means we'd have 3 right backs plus Kenny cos we definitely need to buy someone to play against the top 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.