2018/19 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve got a new manager and he seemed to always play 4 at the back with Huddersfield & he’s their only actual right-back so here’s hoping!

Although if he doesn’t get in the team after that then it’s safe to assume he’s just not that good.
Why do I get the impression you'd quite like that, just so you can say I told you so.

I'd love for him to surprise me and come back here. I like the lad I just don't think he's good enough going forwards.
It's just the way your second sentence was worded mate.

I think he'll do ok in Germany and will be a decent premier full back. But I agree that he will not be quite there for our first choice if we are to crack on.

I belive in Kenny. This is a really good loan for him, if he can get a full season in Germany as first choice full back, he might come back twice the player. I remember someone going on loan to a weaker league and coming back to establish himself as our current, longtime fullback(and probably captain), with luck, hard work and talent, Jonjoe can do the same.

He's always looked decent enough to me.

I hope this is a sign that another senior right-back is on the way, and not a case of the manager hoping that Coleman won't pick up a single injury next season.

I saw the interview. Marco said the club is doing everything to keep André Gomes and Zouma. He said that 5 players will coming in. 1 central back, 1 central midfielder , 1 right back, 1 striker and 1 winger. He did not mention names. He was satisfied with the course at the club and the goal for next season is the top six. Always with a Smile in his face.

Shame for the lad that his homecoming has been cancelled by our beloved neighbours because of them starting the season on a Friday

Ok fair enough.

I personally dont think hes good enough, as ive said, I think a season with games, provided he can get them will either show hes defo not good enough or HOPEFULLY that all he needed was games to kick on.

The history comment was a few loans here and there, we havent really got lucky with our players out on loan, historically, IMO.
Now isn’t that better, sounding a bit positive, and you’ll feel a bit better yourself.

Think this is a boss move for him myself, thought he would've ended up on loan in the Championship at best. I hope he kicks on and comes back ready to be first choice Everton right back

I'd love for him to surprise me and come back here. I like the lad I just don't think he's good enough going forwards.
I belive in Kenny. This is a really good loan for him, if he can get a full season in Germany as first choice full back, he might come back twice the player. I remember someone going on loan to a weaker league and coming back to establish himself as our current, longtime fullback(and probably captain), with luck, hard work and talent, Jonjoe can do the same.

This really. I'm sure JJK is ahead of where Coleman was when he started out here, and he has been able to add plenty to his game. I also don't see any reason why JonJoe shouldn't so likewise.

It's just the way your second sentence was worded mate.

I think he'll do ok in Germany and will be a decent premier full back. But I agree that he will not be quite there for our first choice if we are to crack on.

He doesn’t look confident going forward, which this spell in Germany could help bring his confidence on. Great in the tackle, but hopefully he works on his game with this opportunity and comes back a more promising player.

Wagner will have his pick of the "cream" of the lower echelons of the premiership as he remembers it during the past 2 years. Jonjo must be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.