2018/19 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's always looked decent enough to me.

I hope this is a sign that another senior right-back is on the way, and not a case of the manager hoping that Coleman won't pick up a single injury next season.

Great move, hope it goes well so either he improves and comes back,
maybe even sold for a higher price with this exposure.
Even for the lad, great life experience.
If it doesn’t go well football wise what’s changed except they’ve paid his wages for a year?
Win win for me

Will he even be a starter for Schalke?

Seen elsewhere that they've played Caligiuri as a right wing back and Kenny wouldn't walk straight into the team.

Seems odd if he's left the bench here for the bench in Schalke.

That being said Schalke are obviously looking to shake things up a bit this year after a disappointing season so maybe he's been assured the playing time if he performs.

Seen elsewhere that they've played Caligiuri as a right wing back and Kenny wouldn't walk straight into the team.

That being said Schalke are obviously looking to shake things up a bit this year after a disappointing season so maybe he's been assured the playing time if he performs.

They’ve got a new manager and he seemed to always play 4 at the back with Huddersfield & he’s their only actual right-back so here’s hoping!

Although if he doesn’t get in the team after that then it’s safe to assume he’s just not that good.

Have to assume they've promised a certain amount of playing time or we wouldn't have agreed to the deal

i really liked him as a defender, proper solid in the tackle something we havent got much of.

not offered much going forward since hes broke in though sadly

He won’t be playing against Liverpool in pre-season after all as they’ve cancelled the friendly

Well Marcel that’s what your post looked like to me, have a gander at it. “He’s probably not good enough” followed by
“ History suggests he will be a flop”. That’s why I made the remark that I did.

Ok fair enough.

I personally dont think hes good enough, as ive said, I think a season with games, provided he can get them will either show hes defo not good enough or HOPEFULLY that all he needed was games to kick on.

The history comment was a few loans here and there, we havent really got lucky with our players out on loan, historically, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.