• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

For me he has to do a couple of the following things next season to be successful:

Derby win
Win away at top 6 ground
More than 5 away wins
Get past a top 6 team in the cup

If he can do any of those things next season then it’s a positive sign. Unfortunately beating a few of the top 6 in the sunshine at the end of the season when there’s nothing riding on it and finishing 8th is all too easy for Everton managers. Cracking any of the above would show that we’re moving forward.

It's pathetic that I read the first two and feel that's asking a bit much. Christ.

It's pathetic that I read the first two and feel that's asking a bit much. Christ.

It’s sad that it’s come to this but winning at home when the pressure is off is a trick that Moyes and even Allardyce were capable of. Silva needs to have a watershed moment to prove to the players and the fans that he can dispel the whole ‘Everton that’ nonsense. I bet once one of that list gets ticked off then others would fall. At the moment though there’s just always the creeping doubt whenever we get close to one of them which means it doesn’t happen.

@Boss Silva

Marco has done an interview with SportTv. Please find, translate, and report back to us.

I saw the interview. Marco said the club is doing everything to keep André Gomes and Zouma. He said that 5 players will coming in. 1 central back, 1 central midfielder , 1 right back, 1 striker and 1 winger. He did not mention names. He was satisfied with the course at the club and the goal for next season is the top six. Always with a Smile in his face.

I saw the interview. Marco said the club is doing everything to keep André Gomes and Zouma. He said that 5 players will coming in. 1 central back, 1 central midfielder , 1 right back, 1 striker and 1 winger. He did not mention names. He was satisfied with the course at the club and the goal for next season is the top six. Always with a Smile in his face.

Wonderful, I knew you'd come through

For me he has to do a couple of the following things next season to be successful:

Derby win
Win away at top 6 ground
More than 5 away wins
Get past a top 6 team in the cup
I must confess to stopping reading after seeing your first two goals. I think you are setting unrealistically high performance hurdles which, end of day, will probably turn out to be counterproductive.

I'd be happy with that, Don't think we need loads but just a few quality additions to the first team/bench, I think we have one of the worst benches in the Premiership.

Thanks mate

Much appreciated.
Was that 5 players including Gomes and Zouma ??

Status
Not open for further replies.