Joao Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm wondering. For that money he can't have been on the radar of any major club so I'm wondering if he's a Cahill/Peanuts bargain buy or more in the Spencer/Jukebox/Arnoux league.

LCAB, your source picked this one out from ages ago. Is he any good?

Please see , Page 1 , Caped Crusader . Wonderkid , I believe . Winger .

Must be something or wouldn't have been as - relatively - , high - profile .

That is MY take on it , kid .

L.C.A.B. - Out .

Bruce,

Me and LCAB had were told about this a while ago by Source during one of 3 Amigos get togethers !! Ha Ha . He (Source) reckons the Blues think that he's one for the future but a good prospect. Had a few teams sniffing around but Moyes acted quickly as he's been watching him for a while we were told. The price sort of tells the story though so I reckon he'll be in the Rezzies and around the bench aka Agard etc . But I suppose it depends what he does Pre-Season but he certainly has the attributes to be good. Fingers Crossed tho mate.

HT

GOSPEL .

L.C.A.B. - Out .

Would make more sense mate with his goals to game ratio, the world and his mother are saying hes a striker, Eusebio was prob the last great striker from their - wingers on the other hand..............................!

Donovan and Victor Anichebe two supposed strikers that are actually better on the wing........

maybe another?

Donovan and Victor Anichebe two supposed strikers that are actually better on the wing........

maybe another?

Maybe mate, could be the three pronged striker trick C helsea have pulled at times this year with Kalou, Anelka and Drogba, cant see Moyes taking number out of the midfeild though.

Heard about this a couple of months ago.

Never seen the boy playing but I know he scored 14 out of 28 matches.

Papers are saying we beat off some fierce competition for the signing of this lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.