Joao Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm sorry, looks like this one is done officially! Fact of the matter is, the term 'silva' didn't highlight the thread I wanted on the first page, so I started a new one so now we can all have a natter about it.

:)

No worries , gaffer - I ALSO SENT YOU A PM TO THIS EFFECT ( I Think ) , TIME AGO - .

L.C.A.B. - Out .

Don't say that LCAB. Goat will wet himself.

But congratulations for another "AS TOLD BY SOURCE" signing.

As for Dylan, he's a busy cat unlike me getting on here in my lunch break!

* It's the INFORMANT at Leeds LCAB. I know you've trademarked "SOURCE" TM[/QUOTE]

True , kid .

I was uny messin' , I knew he'd be slaverin' at the Leeds thing , is all .

L.C.A.B. - Out .

Matty D and LCAB in a fight...

Who would of thought?

Me and him ain't fighting lid.

This was the last movie we did together....
stuck_on_you1242263264.jpg

stuckonyoupic.jpg

Personally I am delighted with this signing.

I always like us signing young players and well the price, if this kid cuts it...... woar

the price is treffic as old wobbly necked turkey skinned toss-bag Harry Redknapp would say.

Surprised he didn't try and jump in last minute and snag him with a £30million bid financed from RBS... with a £150k weekly salary................

old wobbly necked turkey skinned toss-bag was probably too busy stuffing brown envelopes somewhere........

* old wobbly necked turkey skinned toss-bag - COPYRIGHT 2010 REID'S

Last edited:

Full name: João Pedro Pereira Silva
Date of birth: May 21, 1990 (1990-05-21) (age 19)
Place of birth: Vila das Aves, Portugal
Height: 1.89 m (6 ft 2+1⁄2 in)
Playing position: Striker

Played 21 games, 14 starts (7 subs)appearance and scored 13 goals, from 14 start scoring 13 goals doesn't sound too bad to me, wonder what he is like?

1.89m in height that's pretty tall, we could do with someone upfront with bit more height, although he is only 19 wonder what would Moyes do with him? Hopfully he get a chance to play in the Carling Cup for us and may be some playing time with a Championship club would help him settle quicker?

Ive got a source at Desportivo Aves who says this is a done deal.

The new Pauletta? Im sorry but I dont even recall the old one.

Great signing, best player in the World 2018/What a panic buy, KENWRONG*
*Delete as applicable

Ive got a source at Desportivo Aves who says this is a done deal.

The new Pauletta? Im sorry but I dont even recall the old one.

Great signing, best player in the World 2018/What a panic buy, KENWRONG*
*Delete as applicable

Yeah ok Goat stop going on about it, jeez!

Just passing on what I heard lad thats all. Last time I was talking to Pierre my French Chum, he said that we are looking at Ribery and its nearly a done deal. After ive talked to my source at Bayern I will know more, but Stefan wont take my calls after I mentioned the war and 66. Touchy little German lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.