Jermaine Beckford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACT TIHIS !

Chalk one up for Matt Damon please from March 2010 for me saying this was a CERT... And LCAB went away to score the away goal.

Grand Old Team 5 - SNIDES 0

THIS IS TRUE , btw .

We have ourselves a tad , at times , but facts are facts , people .

An' FUK THE SNIDES !!!

L.C.A.B. - OUT !!!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/28052010/63/beckford-leaves-elland-road.html

That's as good as confirmed basically.

Real shame to see him go but I, and most if not all of Leeds' support, wish him all the luck in the world. Take care of him Toffees, show him your appreciation and he will shine under the royal blue banner.;)

Grey Skull . Next time .

Stand on me .

That Cigar thing , kissing his fingers , at their end , while Timmy gives the " V's " , a la Inchy .

I LIVE FOR THOSE MOMENTS .

No [Poor language removed] .

EXACT TIHIS !

Chalk one up for Matt Damon please from March 2010 for me saying this was a CERT... And LCAB went away to score the away goal.

Grand Old Team 5 - SNIDES 0

Matty , just seen your Johhny H thing .

Sir , I tip my hat to you .

Just checked you on FB for same - I talk to me kids on there .

Funny as fuk , lid .

The main problem Leeds fans had with him was his tendency to throw tantrums, often leaving it up to Becchio (and later Gradel) to bang them in whilst clinging onto a place in the Top 2. But I doubt Moyes would take BS off him like Grayson seemed to, and seems like the type who would get him in line if he ever kicked off for whatever reason.

I would he imagine he won't try and pull that so much here. Moyes has a rep, and Beckford isn't going to be 1st choice, getting so many games, and i doubt he'll want to put the games he does get in jeopardy but doing so. Plus he might feel differently coming into our squad, with its good chemistry and lack or tolerance for snides. Kinda like big fish from small pond moves to big pond situe.

I would he imagine he won't try and pull that so much here. Moyes has a rep, and Beckford isn't going to be 1st choice, getting so many games, and i doubt he'll want to put the games he does get in jeopardy but doing so. Plus he might feel differently coming into our squad, with its good chemistry and lack or tolerance for snides. Kinda like big fish from small pond moves to big pond situe.

He'll be fine here. Its a huge opportunity for him and we should adopt the attitude like we did with Landon Donovan, let him show us what he can do.

Moyes won't take no messing neither will characters like Johnny H or Tim Cahill. This is Everton. He'll get the intro soon enough.

The non - two bob club manager Simon Grayson:

“We knew it was going to happen eventually. We decided in January to keep hold of him and try to get us goals to get promoted and that's how it panned out with him scoring the goal that took us up on the last day. He goes with our best wishes. Wherever he goes to – there are a lot of rumours he's going to Everton and it might be a done deal already then we wish him well and he will come back to Elland Road one day a hero.”

The non - two bob club manager Simon Grayson:

“We knew it was going to happen eventually. We decided in January to keep hold of him and try to get us goals to get promoted and that's how it panned out with him scoring the goal that took us up on the last day. He goes with our best wishes. Wherever he goes to – there are a lot of rumours he's going to Everton and it might be a done deal already then we wish him well and he will come back to Elland Road one day a hero.”

Nah he's being disingenuous there. He knows he's coming to Everton and has known for a while too

me reckons with moyes guidance, an the players in our squad beckford will shine at goodison.... if he steps up he will be our next goal machine... here,s hoping, reckon he will tho bangs the goals in for leeds good ratio for scoring.... bring on the becks.. 1878 POSITIVITY SPREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.