Jermaine Beckford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BECKFORD CANNOT WAIT TO GET STARTED

efc__1275305628_baeckford3.jpg

"I'm looking forward to it very much and I wish the season was starting tomorrow!" he beamed.

"I met a couple of the boys at Finch Farm and they really made me feel welcome so I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the squad."

"I'm excited by it,"

"It's going to be a test, I know that, but I am looking forward to it. I want to test myself at the highest level and luckily for me, David Moyes showed an interest in me, showed some faith in me and hopefully I can repay that.

"I've been fortunate enough to score goals at all the clubs that I've been at and hopefully I'll be able to do that here as well. I hope I'll be able to hit the ground running."

"Finch Farm is terrific and I really like it," he said. "It makes such a difference when you've got somewhere like this. I can imagine the players coming in here smiling and if you're happy when you're training, it can only be good."

"Everton's a club that I think I can learn from and it can help me develop into a better player. Fingers crossed, I can be really involved in taking this club where it wants to be."

Last edited:

Jermaine:

“I am excited by it. It’s going to be a test, I know that, but I am looking forward to it.

“I want to test myself at the highest level and luckily for me, David Moyes showed an interest in me, showed some faith in me and hopefully I can repay that.

“I’ve been impressed a lot by him. He seems like the type of guy who will sit down and tell you where you’re going wrong, what you’re doing right and what you might need to work on.

“It is a club I can learn from and it can help me develop into a better player. Fingers crossed, I can be really involved in taking this club where it wants to be.”

Well in Damon lid.

The great news for us, is despite interest elsewhere (Villa and West Ham) , he was never interested in anywhere else when he knew Moyes and Everton wanted him....

Less the mercenary... more the opportunity he's being given here.

Bit of a risk for the fanatasy team Neiler, I can't see him starting everygame??

Im tempted mate, if he can pull of 10 -15 goals a season could be a bagain next season.

I have a feeling about him and big Vic next season.

This boy knows how to hit the back of the net. I think he could compliment Cahill in the sense he comes alive in the six yard box and with Cahill coming from deep we could potentially seperate a centre half pairing or one of them could find themselves in a lot of space. He has the knack of finding space does Jermaine.

Im tempted mate, if he can pull of 10 -15 goals a season could be a bagain next season.

I have a feeling about him and big Vic.

Yeah fair enough, should be a bargain price too. I reckon I'll wait a few weeks and see how many minutes he clocks up.

BECKFORD CANNOT WAIT TO GET STARTED

efc__1275305628_baeckford3.jpg

"I'm looking forward to it very much and I wish the season was starting tomorrow!" he beamed.

"I met a couple of the boys at Finch Farm and they really made me feel welcome so I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the squad."

"I'm excited by it,"

"It's going to be a test, I know that, but I am looking forward to it. I want to test myself at the highest level and luckily for me, David Moyes showed an interest in me, showed some faith in me and hopefully I can repay that.

"I've been fortunate enough to score goals at all the clubs that I've been at and hopefully I'll be able to do that here as well. I hope I'll be able to hit the ground running."

"Finch Farm is terrific and I really like it," he said. "It makes such a difference when you've got somewhere like this. I can imagine the players coming in here smiling and if you're happy when you're training, it can only be good."

"Everton's a club that I think I can learn from and it can help me develop into a better player. Fingers crossed, I can be really involved in taking this club where it wants to be."

Even he hasn't got the new home shirt!

I have a feeling about him and big Vic next season.

This boy knows how to hit the back of the net. I think he could compliment Cahill in the sense he comes alive in the six yard box and with Cahill coming from deep we could potentially seperate a centre half pairing or one of them could find themselves in a lot of space. He has the knack of finding space does Jermaine.

Big Vic is gone. Surplus, cya and good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.