Jermaine Beckford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prob July 1st mate. Pre season although has been over a couple of times already. Plus the Gaffer is away next week for the World Cup which is why he wants Jermaine sorted. (BECKFORD NOT PENNANT !!!!!!) haha

So Pennant's definitely joining in July then? Sound. Cheers. THT;)

Mate the forum would have been panicking and Season tickets cancelled ! Also all the Snide reporters who nick their stuff from this site would have had it all over their back pages tomorrow !!!!!

keep it going and keep them busy with nonsense

ooohh thats right they already are

Yeah lets give the lad a chance. If he scores say 10 goals I'll be pleased .

The main problem Leeds fans had with him was his tendency to throw tantrums, often leaving it up to Becchio (and later Gradel) to bang them in whilst clinging onto a place in the Top 2. But I doubt Moyes would take BS off him like Grayson seemed to, and seems like the type who would get him in line if he ever kicked off for whatever reason.

we've just put an 12 million bid in for bellamy,
beckham at finch farm for medical
Darren Bent seen in everton blue
joe cole at Goodison talks

that should keep the snide reporters busy for at least two hours

we've just put an 12 million bid in for bellamy,
beckham at finch farm for medical
Darren Bent seen in everton blue
joe cole at Goodison talks

that should keep the snide reporters busy for at least two hours

lets see if one makes the papers

Thanks for the heads up lads!

This is a no brainer for me, if he plays and scores regularly he will be a terrific addition - then we can say we always knew he was a great player, if not then we will get 4-5 mill from a Championship club for him.

Ill be honest ive watced him for a while and likeed him a lot this could be the deal of the summer really.

Thanks for the heads up lads!

This is a no brainer for me, if he plays and scores regularly he will be a terrific addition - then we can say we always knew he was a great player, if not then we will get 4-5 mill from a Championship club for him.

Ill be honest ive watced him for a while and likeed him a lot this could be the deal of the summer really.

No worries . I dunno about 20 goals , but he DEFO scores BIG goals . See Utd / Spurs , for evidence of same .

L.C.A.B. rubs hands together for Castle Grey Skull next year , .....

I have to admit I dont know an awful amount about him. There are rumours about his attitude and discipline but thats what they are- rumours.

Hes scored a lot of goals but lets not kid ourselves it was in League 1, when you think that the Ricky Lambert scored more goals and for a longer period of time and is roughly the same age- and he's scouse, should we be looking at him instead?!

No worries . I dunno about 20 goals , but he DEFO scores BIG goals . See Utd / Spurs , for evidence of same .

L.C.A.B. rubs hands together for Castle Grey Skull next year , .....

EXACT TIHIS !

Chalk one up for Matt Damon please from March 2010 for me saying this was a CERT... And LCAB went away to score the away goal.

Grand Old Team 5 - SNIDES 0

Status
Not open for further replies.