2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched much of him? Genuine question.
Posted in this thread before mate. Bundesliga is by far my favourite league not just to watch but also to bet on. So I’ve watched German league games way more than watching premier league or any other league games other than Everton over the last 6-7 years. Plus up until 18 months ago I worked in the gambling industry in regards to setting odds etc on games so had to have plenty of knowledge on each team in certain leagues rather than focusing on the big teams.

its also why I posted previously when people mentioned he’s a gueye replacement that he’s definitely not, more of a yaya toure type player than a gueye type. I was genuinely made up when we signed him and expected big things, then the injuries happened unfortunately.

Depends when it was, if it was Wednesday then they have a chance any later then they would be ruled out
Not sure how it works now tbh, Kane coming back from his holiday only has to quarantine for 4 days because he is staying at Spurs training ground. It might just be that for that friendly they could'nt play and had to stay on the down low for a few days, special privileges for footballers isn't it.

Not sure how it works now tbh, Kane coming back from his holiday only has to quarantine for 4 days because he is staying at Spurs training ground. It might just be that for that friendly they could'nt play and had to stay on the down low for a few days, special privileges for footballers isn't it.
True, I had to do the full 10, meaning I missed a week of work 2 weeks ago and it wasn’t even me who tested positive

Status
Not open for further replies.