2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he has a good season mainly to show the middle finger to the absolute horrors that posted absolute garbage about him in this thread.

Some of the shouts I seen on here where pure poison.
Agree entirely mate.
There are some shocking posts on here , even by the usual standards.
Some lads really need to get a life , or some help.

Noticed on this picture after the Millionaros-game that there doesnt seem to be any baby fat on him left. He is TIGHT!

Hes an absolute unit. Can see why we bought him, gets about the pitch well (when hes on it) looks decent on the ball but most of all is a massive/mobile presence in midfield. Really hope he stays fit as mobility is something we have missed since Gana.

I like him. Surprisingly quite good in possession for a CB turned holding midfielder, think he will be very useful for us this year if his legs don't spaghettify again.
Seemed a 433 2nd half with him left Allan central and Doucoure right. Worked quite well. Until the last 15. When they got in top and we got sloppy. Especially Allan. Again not having a natural holding player does affect us IMO.

If we can shift a few ie delph/Gomes. Maybe Benitez would go for that type of midfielder. Because all the others seem to prefer going forward, after the opposition.

Again some players showed they aren’t good enough like Kenny, who is so poor. And again as they started to press us Holgate, constantly goes backwards. Not brave enough to try and pass his way out trouble or even run. You know that a Godfrey late on would have probably tried to run his way out of trouble abs also at the same time get us in the counter attack.

I’m sure Benitez knows which players he can build his team around going forward, whether he can replace the ones that he can’t, is another thing

Seemed a 433 2nd half with him left Allan central and Doucoure right. Worked quite well. Until the last 15. When they got in top and we got sloppy. Especially Allan. Again not having a natural holding player does affect us IMO.

If we can shift a few ie delph/Gomes. Maybe Benitez would go for that type of midfielder. Because all the others seem to prefer going forward, after the opposition.

Again some players showed they aren’t good enough like Kenny, who is so poor. And again as they started to press us Holgate, constantly goes backwards. Not brave enough to try and pass his way out trouble or even run. You know that a Godfrey late on would have probably tried to run his way out of trouble abs also at the same time get us in the counter attack.

I’m sure Benitez knows which players he can build his team around going forward, whether he can replace the ones that he can’t, is another thing

You missed out Iwobi mate. My last remaining hope was him playing as a 10 and he is just so poor. We'll struggle to sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.