2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going to put my neck on the line and say he will be our player of the season. He has the attributes to be a top midfielder, just as long as his legs don't fall off.

Proper powerhouse midfielder quietly confident he could be a revelation if fit

Got a strange feeling in my undercarriage that this lad is going to turn out to have been worth the wait.
That's three optimistic posts in a row. Is that a record on this forum?

I'm going to put my neck on the line and say he will be our player of the season. He has the attributes to be a top midfielder, just as long as his legs don't fall off.
i watched quite a few Mainz games when he was playing for them as bundesliga is my favourite league and was made up when we signed him then the unfortunate injuries happened. If he stays fit this season I’d agree with that shout for sure.

if he stays fit a lot will be shocked just how good he is but, I’ve seen mentioned a few times about he’d be a successor to gueye which he definitely won’t be, more a similar type player to yaya toure which is exactly the type of player we need.

i watched quite a few Mainz games when he was playing for them as bundesliga is my favourite league and was made up when we signed him then the unfortunate injuries happened. If he stays fit this season I’d agree with that shout for sure.

if he stays fit a lot will be shocked just how good he is but, I’ve seen mentioned a few times about he’d be a successor to gueye which he definitely won’t be, more a similar type player to yaya toure which is exactly the type of player we need.
Well mate if he is half the player of Yaya these two seasons would be worth the wait.

need him to last at least passed the first official game without a knee falling or or something before can make any predictions though

Well mate if he is half the player of Yaya these two seasons would be worth the wait.

need him to last at least passed the first official game without a knee falling or or something before can make any predictions though
Would be worth it for sure mate. I’m not getting to excited as I know how unfortunate he’s been with injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.