2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That rugby version looks awful especially the plastic scrum bit. Am confused how you passed it though and how it was intercepted

My mate had it, and as far as I can remember, it was played following instructions on cards, or a dice. The only bit of "playing" was having a goal kicker, who, to scale, would have been about 20 feet tall. Was a bit crap.

In May 2010 Duffy was seriously injured after colliding with a goalkeeper during a training match. He had undergone emergency surgery after lacerating his liver, and losing over three litres of blood in what medical staff described as 'freak accident'.[14] Two months later, he spoke out about his injury, saying: "I can't thank them enough. I've thanked them so many times and I'll thank them again for being so good at their jobs and saving me. I'm so happy.

yeah knew it was something mad like that

They still make a version of subbuteo, they even have a Jean-Philippe Gbamin figure but he gets injured being taken out of the box and you can’t play him. Very realistic.

The old melting the leg with a match and trying to stick it back on but the player always ended up with one leg shorter than the other......thats a Gbamin Subbuteo player right there

They still make a version of subbuteo, they even have a Jean-Philippe Gbamin figure but he gets injured being taken out of the box and you can’t play him. Very realistic.
Everton ridiculed on the Baddiel and Skinner show back in the nineties. They emptied the Everton Subbuteo box out and they were the only all white team. Every other team had identifiable black players.

Everton ridiculed on the Baddiel and Skinner show back in the nineties. They emptied the Everton Subbuteo box out and they were the only all white team. Every other team had identifiable black players.
Was Earl Barret not there or too early? Obviously Kevin Campbell joined at the end of the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.