2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subbuteo? I used to have the full ground and the cricket equivalent
No, not Subbuteo. I cannot remember the name but I played it on my own for years. The plastic players were on a plastic base with a lead weight which stopped them falling over. I played a pretend season of the first division and did not cheat because Everton never won the league. I kept a full record of scores and scorers. I made the pitch out of green beige. I had years of pleasure from it. Then I grew up.

No, not Subbuteo. I cannot remember the name but I played it on my own for years. The plastic players were on a plastic base with a lead weight which stopped them falling over. I played a pretend season of the first division and did not cheat because Everton never won the league. I kept a full record of scores and scorers. I made the pitch out of green beige. I had years of pleasure from it. Then I grew up.
Was it the imaginatively titled "table soccer" by Waddingtons?

Basically tiddly winks with football figures.

Did the Doctors let you out or did you imagine that too?

Was it magnetic ? Used to have that Magnetic football.

He's done his medial.

Doesn't need surgery but it's gonna be a while.

Given his previous record, we'd do well to get him back within three months.

Got to forget about him now. He's with the angels.
if its a medial stretch/minor tear and no surgery, probs looking at 6 weeks, not a big injury,. Looking positively, it will allow further time for his other injuries to bed/settle, he'll still be working those.

wasn't duffy the perforated bowel after a tackle in Ireland training

still a freak injury like
In May 2010 Duffy was seriously injured after colliding with a goalkeeper during a training match. He had undergone emergency surgery after lacerating his liver, and losing over three litres of blood in what medical staff described as 'freak accident'.[14] Two months later, he spoke out about his injury, saying: "I can't thank them enough. I've thanked them so many times and I'll thank them again for being so good at their jobs and saving me. I'm so happy.

In May 2010 Duffy was seriously injured after colliding with a goalkeeper during a training match. He had undergone emergency surgery after lacerating his liver, and losing over three litres of blood in what medical staff described as 'freak accident'.[14] Two months later, he spoke out about his injury, saying: "I can't thank them enough. I've thanked them so many times and I'll thank them again for being so good at their jobs and saving me. I'm so happy.

Makes you want to stay at home reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.