2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beans ! Now Corn Beef, them Tins are deadly.
I once took an chisel to a fray bentos pie that wouldn't open, breaking 2 tin openers in the original process.
My missus came downstairs at 3am to see me cursing in the garden whacking the hell out of those infernal pies.
I cut my tongue, cheek and thumb but it tasted great as I was well lubricated.

How did the rugby one work?
Great question. It didn’t.

There was a “scrummer” gadget that was so very realistic.

It was all downhill after that.

Attachments

• C826CDFD-2447-4423-A1A2-AACF189FCB9D.jpeg
    C826CDFD-2447-4423-A1A2-AACF189FCB9D.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 68

How did the rugby one work?
To be honest, I can't remember too much about it. What I do recall is a plastic contraption in the shape of a rugby ball with a hole in the top and 3 holes either side. If their was a scrum, you dropped the ball in and whichever hole it came out of, they had possession!! As you can imagine, I don't think it really took off !!!

Used to have a footie game that stood on legs and you moved the respective players using a plastic stick with a magnet on it (the players had magnets on the bottom of them). The stick magnets had little plastic caps and I played it so often that I actually wore out the caps. Brilliant game which encouraged Idrissa Gueye type interventions on your opponents players

Used to have a footie game that stood on legs and you moved the respective players using a plastic stick with a magnet on it (the players had magnets on the bottom of them). The stick magnets had little plastic caps and I played it so often that I actually wore out the caps. Brilliant game which encouraged Idrissa Gueye type interventions on your opponents players
Had the same, don't make em like that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.