2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a car once that broke down 2 days after I bought it.
My mate offered me 30% of what I paid for it, I could of sold it as it was taking up room on the drive and I was paying the insurance.
In the end it got fixed, I got 4 good years out of it and sold it for more than I bought it for.
Moral - it was worth being patient and getting it fixed.
;)

Out until 2021 per Red Echo this evening. Nice upbeat note from them in lead up to derby.
Echo has no clue mate...only repeating what Ancelotti said in his last press conference. Just clickbait from the echo there. The fact is nobody knows where Gbamin is in his recovery as nobody can be bother it seems to ask Ancelotti the question during the press conference. My gut feeling is that he must be very close in joining the group for normal training sessions unless he has had another setback.

Currently, there is no real rush for him to return as we do now have some strength in depth in his position, so we should be aiming for long-term rehabilitation.

agree that we should be aiming for long term rehabilitation and not rush him back, but if Allan goes down who is the cover? Davies has been filling in but he’s not mobile enough. Maybe Godfrey but he’s not tested in that position. Holgate would have been ok but he’s not fit. Delph maybe. Gbamin would be the natural choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.