January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tabloids are linking Branthwaite with a move to Spurs. I can’t see it, it would require an absolute massive bid for us to even think about it, and I don’t think they can afford him having just signed Dragusin.

I wouldn’t sell him under any circumstances this month, and I’d be demanding 100m+ in the summer. Other players can be sold this month or in the summer before we even consider selling Branthwaite.
Yes not a chance he goes there or Newcastle. Journalists just putting 2 and 2 together. Everton need money who will bring in the most money. They’ve signed 2 CB’s in the last 6 months and have Romero as first choice

….my understanding is we’re due to pay £40m this summer for Beto and Chermiti, it would be some admission of failure if we had to buy another striker.

Were due to start paying the initial installments on fees towards €25mil Beto and €12.5mil for Chermiti. Not €37.5mil in one go and definitely not £40mil lol

Let’s just go and get Archie gray In the summer if they don’t come up

If Onana did leave for a decent chunk of cash then Gray & Wharton would give us the England u20 international midfield pairing.

That would be very sensible long term planning.

Dobbin out of contract in 12months

Ronnie Edwards, Jonathan Rowe & Samuel Iling-Junior could be great pickups this summer with only 12months left.

Were due to start paying the initial installments on fees towards €25mil Beto and €12.5mil for Chermiti. Not €37.5mil in one go and definitely not £40mil lol

If Onana did leave for a decent chunk of cash then Gray & Wharton would give us the England u20 international midfield pairing.

That would be very sensible long term planning.

Dobbin out of contract in 12months

Ronnie Edwards, Jonathan Rowe & Samuel Iling-Junior could be great pickups this summer with only 12months left.
Even with contracts remaining for 12 months i fear they are a)out of our price range or b) to much of a gamble

Brownhill, Kelly, Dolan, O'Hare, could all contribute on a free this summer

I think DaSilva & Aderaboyo will sign new contracts at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.